- To keep up with homeschool amid the unpredictable aspects of life in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Diligence and perseverance in our Burmese language studies.
- Finding ways to be a blessing to the Burmese body of believers with whom we gather each week
- That a longer term visa option would become available in Myanmar.
- Strength and provision as we travel out of country every 10 weeks to keep our visa current.
- Wisdom and ability as I work with our two newest translation teams: The Uppu and Taisun.
- Finalization of the permit for our new translation center in Yangon, Myanmar
- More workers - some who are already in training and have expressed a desire to join us!